Expect all things deliciously local to tantalise this weekend at The Coliseum, Resorts World Sentosa, with the return of the MICHELIN Guide Street Food Festival!
Taking place from 22 to 24 February, perennial favourite hawker fares and local restaurants endowed with esteemed Michelin titles will showcase their signatures from $3 onwards.
Now in its third edition, the festival will not only highlight certified Singaporean gems from all over the island, but also international cuisines from Australian to Spanish.
The full list of participating establishments are:
- Burnt Ends (1 Michelin star)
- Char (Michelin Plate)
- Ji Ji Wonton Noodle (Michelin Plate)
- Maguro-Donya Miura-Misaki-Kou (Michelin Plate)
- New Ubin Seafood (Bib Gourmand)
- Ola Cocina del Mar (Michelin Plate)
- Pondok Makan Indonesia (Michelin Plate)
- Rang Mahal (Michelin Plate)
- Rolina Traditional Hainanese Curry Puff (Bib Gourmand)
- Shisen Hanten (2 Michelin stars)
- Tai Wah Pork Noodle (Bib Gourmand)
- Traditional Haig Road Putu Piring (Michelin Plate)
- Toritama Shirokane (Bib Gourmand)
- True Blue Cuisine (Bib Gourmand)
- Zhong Guo La Mian Xiao Long Bao (Michelin Plate)
All are new additions except Char, Maguro-Donya Miura-Misaki-Kou, New Ubin Seafood, Traditional Haig Road Putu Piring, and Zhong Guo La Mian Xiao Long Bao.
There will be two seatings each day for diners to take their pick and slowly savour all 15 establishments under one roof. For 22 and 23 Feb, the seatings run from 5pm to 7.30pm or 8pm to 10.30pm; and 24 Feb from 10am to 12.30pm or 1pm to 3.30pm.
Tickets start from $30 with $27 worth of credits to use at all the participating stalls and refreshment. VIP ticket holders will get extra perks such as VIP seating area, extra refreshments, and food from all the participating stores at the festival.
The festival tickets are notorious for being sold-out prior to the festival, so be sure to plan ahead with your kakis and book via their website.