The highly-anticipated F1 season is before us, again. So many parties to choose from, so little time.
Here is a brief run through on why The Podium Lounge is worth going to:
- Rub shoulders with royalty, models, ambassadors et al
- Meet Formula 1 brand ambassadors, Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg who are invited guests of this event
- Music, music, music. Headliners DJ Seb Fontaine and DJ Sander Kleinenberg are enough to bring all the boys to the yard. These two veterans are supported by a star-studded line-up: DJ Miles Slater (Resident DJ at Boujis, Hong Kong), DJ Modium (Aus), DJ Stephen Day (UK), DJ Giuseppe G (Italy) and DJ-SiFi (UK) who will belt out crowd-pumping hits throughout the night
- Exclusive venue with up to 900 party-goers thronging the area
- Do your part for charity. Silent and live auctions for the Children’s Cancer Foundation will take place. Items going on auction include signed race suits by Lewis Hamilton, signed photos of Schumacher and Vettel, and other F1 memorabilia
- What is the F1 season without sizzling models strutting their stuff? On 3 consecutive nights, Podium Lounge will see models adorning outfits from crowd favourites like Cioci, Toton, Isharya, Sandra Weil, Holstad & Co, Valiesere, HOM and more
Our one and only gripe:
- Last year the party was held outdoors and while it was great that the crowd got all revved up and pumped up with energy, our only worry is – what if it pours?
The Podium Lounge is but one of many events happening during the F1 weekend. Spoilt for choice? To aid your decision making process, check out a brief overview of the happenings during the F1 weekend here.
Venue: Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
7 Raffles Avenue
Purchase your tickets here at 138nett per person
Thank you for sticking with us, we love surprises and leaving the best part for last: A pair of tickets for Podium Lounge are up for grabs! Simply comment on our Facebook post and tell us what are you most looking forward to this F1 season – “like” and “share” to increase your chances of winning. Winners will be notified by Facebook message by noon of 15 September 2013.